At MediSpend, we are on a mission to transform and simplify how the life science industry complies with global healthcare industry regulations. MediSpend Global Compliance Solutions are recognized market leaders fully integrated within a first-mover, born in the cloud technology platform. We’re gearing up for the next phase of growth, looking to onboard hungry, humble, and smart people who thrive on solving business problems with innovative technology. Read on to see what’s different about this opportunity and begin to visualize how you will advance your career by joining our team.
Check this out:
- Get to know the regulatory compliance and healthcare entity data domain
- Work with “complex data sets” to create data integration solutions
- Use modern data wrangling tools and techniques to inspect and transform data
- Learn and practice the tricks of working with data at scale
- Collaborate with technical team members, product owners, scrum master and end-users to deliver Data Integration ETL solutions
- Lead the development, implementation, and optimize ETL workflows and transformations
- Implement standards and procedures for ETL development and designs
- Triage the resolution of complex data integration ETL issues in a timely manner
- Implement efficiencies in operations to support the growing customer base
- Maintain and enhance our ETL processes, modules and procedures based on our changing environment
A day in the life:
You are a Tech Lead at MediSpend. You collaborate with ETL and Data specialists, product owners, scrum master and end users to deliver Data Integration, Data Profiling solutions. You serve as a key contributor to the design and development of our data integration pipeline. You lead the development, implementations, optimizations of ETL workflows and transformations. You develop standards, procedures for ETL design and development. You are an excellent communicator – verbal and written. You help identify operational metrics to report on data quality and volumes.
What you bring to the table:
You’re a professional with a great blend of practical experience, education, and achievement. You’re efficient at getting your points across in written and verbal mediums. You are passionate about working with data and people. Exposure to the healthcare data domain is a plus, but not required.
Significant experience working, building functional data pipeline for heterogeneous data sources. SQL and data analysis skills, are a given. Hands on working knowledge of ETL tool like Clover is a plus. You use statistical methods to analyze client data.
You’ve been in the trenches enabling delivery of commercial applications requiring data accuracy. You have contributed to the development of repeatable, modern data processing pipelines.
Growth story, startup feel, life science domain, passionate technologists, and born in the cloud